The Blessing Board has had change and constant growth from its inception. It began in a church in the eastern suburbs of Allegheny County in 2007. The Blessing Board incorporated into a 501(c)(3) corporation in 2010 and a Board of Directors was formed. In 2015, The Blessing Board found a home in Oakmont PA, along with a second location in McKeesport, PA designed to serve the ever-increasing need.
In the midst of a pandemic, the Board of Directors made a significant decision to “Expand the Blessing” and relocate both showrooms to new locations that would introduce the ministry to a wider population of volunteers and families. Our north Showroom is now located at 880 Butler Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15223 and our south Showroom is located at 1200 Lebanon Rd West Mifflin, PA 15122.