Oakmont Country Club Golfr Raffle
- Winner and two guests will play a round of golf on September 10, 2021 – Tee time 10:50am.
- The winning ticket number will match the PA Pick3 Evening drawing number.
- Tickets are $10.00 each and can be purchased at the link below
- Questions? Email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rich at 412-607-0202
The Blessing Board’s Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community
SO, WHAT IS A VIRTUAL WALK?
The Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community is an annual fundraising walk that benefits local health and human service agencies. The primary goal of the Walk is to help participating organizations raise money for their individual missions. The secondary goal of the Walk is to energize community members to have a greater hand in their health by becoming or staying physically active.
Due to COVID, this year’s walk is vitural. This means you complete the walk on the specified dates according to whatever location or distance works for you!
WHEN AND WHERE?
This year’s walk for The Blessing Board is determined by Team Captains and can take place anytime before July 15th. You can spread your walk over several days or complete your goal in one day. You can walk as an individual or work together with a team. You can walk 1 mile or 10 miles. Your walk can take place in your neighborhood or be part of a designated route – where you and your team can be together, but have enough room to social distance. You and your team can choose the date and the location for your walk.
WHAT DOES YOUR SUPPORT DO?
Our mission at The Blessing Board is, “… to provide donated household furnishings to those in need at no cost in response to what God has done for us.” It costs approximately $650.00 per family to provide the basic and necessary household items – bed, couch, dining room table, sheets, dishes, and more. Your support, by participating in this fundraising walk, enables us to continue to serve local families in need. Your fundraising efforts have a direct impact on local families as they move through difficult times.
THE BLESSING BOARD’S WALK GOALS!
- Raise $25,000!
- Recruit 25 Team Captains!
- Rouse 250 TBB Walkers!
HOW CAN YOU HAVE AN IMPACT?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
STEP 1: Determine your level of participation – Team Captain? Individual Walker? Join an established team? Direct donation to TBB or to a specific team!
STEP 2: Click on the link below and get registered or donate directly!
STEP 3: Ask friends, neighbors, coworkers, and family members to walk with you or sponsor you!
STEP 4: Spread the word! Share on Social Media! Let’s get EVERYONE walking!
Remember, 100% of the money raised goes directly to The Blessing Board. Together we can have a great impact on local families – we can make a difference!
- You can review the Virtual Walk FAQs presented on the Highmark website when you register. You will find details about signing up, where your donations go, available prizes and more. For example: walkers hitting the $30.00 mark will receive the 2021 Highmark Walk T-Shirt. The shirts and other prizes will be distributed in the mail by Highmark.
- Team Captains for The Blessing Board who recruit 10 registered walkers will receive a Blessing Board hoodie!
- All walkers for The Blessing Board who hit the $60.00 mark will receive a 2021 Blessing Board Walk T-shirt.